8/24/2012

Update and a Dance

There are a LOT of changes coming to myramcentire.com, and I'll be announcing those soon, along with announcing prize winners and other exciting things!

A lot of my neglect has been due to my current deadline, and it's only going to get worse until I finish this first draft. However, as always, I am finding so much inspiration in dance, and I'm in love with this routine by Dave Scott. I want to write it into a story, and luckily I have JUST the one!

For now, enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. OMG!! I LOOOOOVE Dave Scott and Twitch is my all time fave. Watching SYTYCD as I type this in fact. HA! Can't wait to see the new and improved...um...you.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT was so fun. Thanks for sharing!! Excited to see your website changes. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Truong :)8/30/2012 07:39:00 PM

    U R my favorite person, Myra!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your email address Myra?

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: