6/04/2012

TIMEPIECE Blog Tour!


I'm in New York City at Book Expo America for the next couple of days, but ... TIMEPIECE is out in EIGHT DAYS!


I can't believe it. I felt like I had to wait forever to talk about it, and now it's almost time for its book birthday.


I have a lovely group of ladies participating in the blog tour for TIMEPIECE. One commenter from every stop will win a TIMEPIECE poster, and we'll end up on my blog on June 14th for a HUGE giveaway, including treats, signed books by me, and signed books by fellow authors!


And don't forget, all week, Murphy's Law Coffee will have teaser excerpts. They're also continuing the chapter by chapter recap of HOURGLASS! 


Here's the schedule!



June 4thPage Turners 

June 5thNovel Novice


June 6thYA Books Central

June 7thMundie Moms


June 8thHypable


June 11th- Readiacs

June 12th- YA Sisterhood


June 13thSwootini



June 14th- Right here! 


Can't wait to hear what y'all think of TIMEPIECE! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh!!!! Do you have any idea how hard it is to live so close but not be able to get my hands on this little bit of Preciousness? Egads woman. And I totally didn't mean for it to sound as creepy as it sounds... Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reliving/Rereading HOURGLASS now and So excited forTIMEPIECE!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: