4/01/2012

Lucky Seven

Y'all, I adore Bill Cameron. SO MUCH, that I named a college after him in the HOURGLASS books.

Last week, Bill tagged me in the LUCKY SEVEN game. This is how it works. (Yes, I copied and pasted his directions.)


If you’re tagged, you have to do the following:
  1. Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript
  2. Go to line 7
  3. Copy down the next seven lines/sentences as they are – no cheating
  4. Tag 7 other authors
Here are seven lines (there were seven on my page, swear) from TIMEPIECE, as I am reading through ONE LAST TIME right now! Just over two months left until it hits shelves, y'all!

Her emotions exuded a fierce protectiveness I recognized. Mama Warrior. You don’t mess with that. My mom had been just like her.

My fingers flexed, itching for a bottle.

“Kaleb, hand over your keys right now, and we’ll give you one free pass. But if it happens again, I’m talking to your dad myself,” Em said.

At least Em cared. Just not in the way I wanted.

AND NOW, I am tagging:

Amy Plum
Jodi Meadows
CJ Redwine
MG Buehrlen
Rachel Hawkins
Victoria Scwab
Natalie Parker

I just KNOW all these loverly people will post, too. 

funny cat pictures - Who knew?
see more

4 comments:

  1. You're killing me!!! I need that book now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally got tagged last week and was going to tag you! But you tagged me first! Now I'm IT twice! I thought I could weasel out of it... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't wait until that book comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I am rereading Hourglass again, for the third time. Can't wait to read Timepiece. Praying for clarity and peace in the last stretch! Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: