1/04/2012

A Step Back

I've been working on a Seekrit Novel* ** in earnest since this fall, with the goal to finish drafting the first half by the end of January. 

Now that winter break is over, I'm ready to get to work. It's the book of my heart, and I want to give it the time and attention it deserves, so I'm stepping away from the Internet. 

There are lots of reasons for this, avoiding distraction being the biggest. 

I hope you all have a lovely New Year!

*Code Name Aggie
**It has nothing to do with Texas

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Seekrit Novel and Happy New Year to you as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall miss you. I need to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, a Seekrit Novel! Have fun!! Good luck staying away from the Internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Myra, we'll be excited when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, novel. Sounds great.
    Happy New Year to you and you're men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so terribly evil woman! How dare you drop a hint on a Seekrit Novel and leave us with nothing more than an Internet hiatus disclaimer! Evil I tell you, evil. But I still <3 ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll miss you, but we're all super excited that it means more books for us in the future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait! Happy new year and happy writing!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: