8/15/2011

Fun Newsy Things!

MTV's Hollywood Crush reviewed HOURGLASS! It was super cool and surreal and they called HOURGLASS "Doctor Who in a YA Package". Did I totally geek out over that? You bet your sweet bippy I did. Here's a link!

Also, Publisher's Weekly gave the Ash2Nash tour some spectacular coverage. Here's a link!

Thanks to the lovely Ruta Sepetys I have a picture from the Ash2Nash Brentwood Barnes and Noble Tour stop! (My pictures are still on my camera. My dead camera.) Here's a pic!

L to R: Beth Revis, Ruta Sepetys, Julie Kagawa, Myra McEntire,
Victoria Schwab, Rachel Hawkins (Pic courtesy Ruta's husband!)



6 comments:

  1. "Dr. Who in a YA package." Praise doesn't get any higher than that. Congrats. Whoo-hoo! (Who-woo?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Myra! Congrats on the MTV Hollywood Crush review! Awesome! And the tour sounds amazing. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super.
    Cant wait to read it in Dutch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the review and it looks like you ladies had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo! MTV coverage and Ash2Nash---what a great month, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you going to be coming to Utah? I would love to come see you and get my book signed. I loved your book and can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: