They Like It!

A couple of the professional reviews have come in for HOURGLASS (some I can't share yet!) and I'm STILL ALIVE. 

"It’s a little bit X-Men (troubled teens with special gifts), a little Somewhere in Time (with time travel aiding our couple in their seemingly ill-fated romance), and a little bit screwball comedy, as feisty Emerson fends off two gorgeous suitors with both martial arts and her acerbic tongue ... McEntire’s debut novel is really all about romance."

~ Booklist

"McEntire's debut attempts to incorporate many genres (romance, comic book superheroes, science fiction, paranormal) ... but the story centers itself in Emerson's voice--by turns sardonic, world weary, ardent, and hopeful--and that voice is strong enough to carry readers through occasional improbabilities." 

~ Publisher's Weekly

And JSYK, time travel requires you to suspend disbelief. 

funny pictures - The Master is Gonna Laugh in Your Face!


  1. That's awesome! Congrats on the great reviews! I can hardly wait to read it myself.

  2. Yay! This is on my list of books to get, and I can't wait to read it...also, DOCTOR KITTY! Squee!

  3. Yay! These are great!

    For the record, I am having a hard time believing that Kaleb has not shown up in my kitchen with his Kiss the Cook apron, but I'm hoping that gets worked into the sequel :)

  4. Aw, fantastic, Myra!!! I love this. Congratulations on such sparkling reviews. I can't wait to read HOURGLASS!

  5. Of course the reviews are fab.***hugs*** I can't wait for the rest if the world to meet Emerson! (Oh, and Michael. Mmmm..... Michael.....)


Tell us everything: