3/01/2011

YA Week of Amazeballs Releases

You know what's a problem that isn't *really* a problem? When books you love, written by people you love, all come out on the same day.

Therefore, I have proclaimed this week the YA WEEK OF AMAZEBALLS RELEASES! We're celebrating the following:

DEMONGLASS by Rachel Hawkins
CLARITY by Kim Harrington
THE VESPERTINE by Saundra Mitchell
LIAR SOCIETY by Lisa and Laura Roecker
SEAN GRISWOLD'S HEAD by Lindsey Leavitt
THE MIDNIGHT TUNNEL by Angie Fraisier
FALLING UNDER by Gwen Hayes

Um, seriously? All in one week?

I love all of these people, and I've read most of these books, and I can't wait to read the rest of them! So, today through Sunday, I'll be posting book love and people love for the above releases/authors, and next Tuesday I'll have a contest to give a lucky winner his or her choice of one of these books, along with some other surprises!

Details to come next Monday!

Meanwhile, enjoy the YA WEEK OF AMAZEBALLS RELEASES!

10 comments:

  1. It is so lovely to see authors supporting and loving other authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truer words were never spoken.

    Now how much longer do we have to wait for Hourglass? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! There are a lot of fabulous books out today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous books, can't wait to read them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a YA week of amazeball releases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So excited for these books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly an AMAZING week in YA! I read The Liar Society, and I just died with happiness. It was true perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! Don't tempt me--I have put myself under a book buying ban until April!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: