HOURGLASS Cover Reveal Trailer

I just realized I never posted the cover reveal trailer that was up at the Twilight Lexicon HERE.

Which is crazy, because I made it with my own little hands - with a TREMENDOUS amount of help from the AH-MAZING MG Buehrlen - who also did the redesign for the blog! 

If you haven't "met" MG you should, she's such a precious soul, and I'm very, very lucky to have
her in my life!

Now, here's the trailer for the cover reveal! 


  1. That video is haunting and gorgeous. I love the piano used so sparingly. It's shivery. :)
    Great job by you and MG.

  2. Beautifully done. Can't wait to read the book.

  3. Great trailer - so excited to read your book! The cover is superb too.

  4. I love!!! I just saw your profile picture on twitter and had to find out what this book is about!! I'm so flipping intrigued!! It sounds amazing and still I don't have enough details to stasify my hunger!!

    I have the release date on my calendar so I can snag a copy immediately!

  5. I'm really excited for you Myra! I feel like I've been waiting forever for this book!! The cover is gorgeous and so is the trailer! And I love the matching blog header!! Congratulations!


Tell us everything: