1/03/2011

2010 Reflections: Friday in the Fort

I did a little bit of reflecting in December on some of my favorite things that happened in 2010. Today, I share the first, Friday in the Fort.

I cry. Because I am a dork.



You can read all the Friday's in the Fort here.

I really, really love doing these interviews. I love giving books away when I can, except I am CRAPTASTIC when it comes to mailing them. I resolve to take less time to get them out in 2011!

But, I mostly love seeing authors I enjoy expose their personalities in a different way. The people who let loose and get a little silly are definitely my favorites!

Believe it or not, most of 2011 in The Fort is ALREADY scheduled. Next week's posts are all Fort interviews I couldn't fit in from last year. I'll have one giveaway at the end, so look for that next Friday!

Tomorrow: The Flood.

7 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how encouraging it is to hear that good things eventually happen after all the bad. Sometimes when we're in the bad we forget that. Thank you! I love Friday's In The Fort and always look forward to them. You encourage me every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first, you are not a dork for crying a lot. Second, I love the Fridays in the Fort so much, but I had no idea WHY you started them. Now I love them even more. Third, can I move in? To the fort? I'll bring hot boys. *hides from 2011 b/c it means being SRS BZNS* And, forth, as always: you are adorable and I luuuurrrrve you. xoxo *sinks back down into your bushes* *snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the year is booked - that's awesome!!

    Love the story of how the fort came to be - very cool :)

    And if crying a lot means you're a dork - I'm right there with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vlog! It's so cool to see you talking after reading your words for so long. And you're not a dork for crying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me cry. And laugh too, because you're so dang cute. My new year is starting out pretty craptastic, so thanks for giving me hope. And reminding me I can always build a fort if things get really bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to Fridays in the Fort each week. I love getting to know authors in such a relaxed way. And to see who has my same taste in cute boys.
    I can't wait to continue hangin' in the Fort this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea how you get these done -- you're a machine.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: