11/03/2010

GO GO GO!

While I have been horribly neglectful of my blogging duties here, I have guest posted at Adventures in Children's Publishing.

The short version is: YOU CAN DOOOOOO EEEEET!

The long version can be found here: http://bit.ly/ckLuxC

Enjoy! I'm off to do another pass on my final page proofs. And eat pilfered Halloween candy. And until I can actually offer something of value, I'm going to keep bribing you with LOL cats.


funny pictures-DRAMA QUEEN
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

5 comments:

  1. I read it and you totally inspired me today when I felt SOSOSOSO lost...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fantastic post, Myra. Completely blew us away. And judging by the commments and tweets rolling in, it blew everyone away! Thanks so much for doing it!

    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL That picture is classic!! You are amazing! It will all be worth it in the end!! :)

    We loved your story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, that was maybe one of the best articles on writing advice I've ever read. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: