11/24/2010

The Countdown Begins

Six months.

From today.

HOURGLASS COMES OUT SIX MONTHS FROM TODAY.

As I sit here clutching a paper bag, a gross (that's 144 pieces) of dark chocolate bars, and a bunch of tiny leeeeetle bottles, I want to share a snippet. A tiny, tiny snippet. Tiny like my tiny leeeeeetle bottles.

From HOURGLASS (coming May 24, 2011, from Egmont USA!):


I dropped my head into my hands. "Why is it I suddenly feel I'm on the more normal end of the freak spectrum?"


"I keep trying to tell you normal is relative. Do you need a minute?"


I needed a millennium. 




I told you it was leeeeetle!

Here. Have one of these bottles.

19 comments:

  1. Want. So badly. Right now. AHHHHHHHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Michelle said, Want. Now.

    I'm so excited for you, Myra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I can't wait to read it again. 6 months.... this is going to go by so fast! I can't wait for it's release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Exciting!!! And six months is sooo long to wait...I love the teeny tiny snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are soooooo awesome!

    *puts down leeeeetle bottles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a tease. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, at least you're being generous with the leetle bottles while we have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great leeeetle snippet! I'm excited to read it when it finally comes out...you are officially on my list of books for the 2011 debut author challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks good! I wanna read it now and I wan tot see the cover! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little, but oh so awesome! I can hardly wait to read this!!! Six months, wow, that's hard to believe. It will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ME GRIMLOCK WANTS HOURGLASS. ME GRIMLOCK EAT PAGES AND BURP UP BRILLIANT YA PROSE. NO CAN WAIT SIX MONTHS FOR DELICIOUS STORY.

    Congrats! Can't wait to read it. Enjoy this milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I'll take my credit card to dinner and have an entree of pre-order.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a small teaser, but it certainly leaves me wanting more!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: