10/21/2010

Twilight Special British Editions!


Y'all know I'm a TWILIGHT fan. When I read about the special "white cover" edition of the series that Atom Books created for the holiday season, I went to Amazon UK and ordered all four straightaway. Leave it to the British to come up with the best stuff.

These books. That accent. High tea. The Lake District. Scones with clotted cream. All the Romantic poets. BinBons. What?

Here's the link if you'd like to order, and here are some pictures of my set. I think they're absolutely gorgeous, and if you have a die-hard Twi-hard in your life, this would make a really special Christmas present.





The lettering is red foil. I'm trying to figure out how to store them so the red page edges show. MAYBE I WILL BUILD A SPECIAL SHELF.

STOP JUDGING ME.

*clutches pretty books*

*hides in closet*

*pets*

Ahem. ANYWAY, here's what the rest of the Bookanistas are up to today:

Elana Johnson
 Tells Us About TORMENT
Lisa and Laura Roecker Cover THE CONFESSIONS OF THE SULLIVAN SISTERS
Christine Fonseca Moons Over MATCHED
Shannon Messenger Fangirls THE FAMILIARS
Shelli Johannes-Wells Marvels over Middle Grade
Kirsten Hubbard Woos Us with WITHER
Myra McEntire Beholds the British Special Edition of the TWILIGHT SAGA
Beth Revis Adores ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS
Carolina Valdez Miller Is Moved By MARBURY LENS
Megan Miranda Swoons Over STOLEN

14 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the gorgeous covers! Being a Brit myself I let out a huge squee that we get these UK limited edition covers (since I usually have to order exclusive stuff from the States). I just sent a set across to one of my US crit partners as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I am tempted to get them just for the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So not judging! I want these sooo bad! They are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did not just make me want these. So many books, I can't afford to buy ones I have already.

    But if wanting these is wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look beautiful! I already own two sets of the series. I may be getting a third. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gasp! thank you for sharing!!!!! i'm off to spread the news on my blog as well :)

    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squee! I'm getting these, too, and I can't wait! These pictures just make me even more excited about it!

    Special shelf=good idea. I'm thinking something entirely made up of glass... hmm... *ponders this life or death decision*

    Thanks for the stunning pictures! I didn't know the spines had red FOIL. So shiny! You rock!

    Oh, Op Awesome is giving away two sets of these, for those of you who prefer free things to things you must buy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my third set, too!

    And they really are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool. Those are just so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are amazing covers!!! :D I think I might just order a set even though I already own the American version. . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg, I LOVE these!

    I'm ordering a set right after I leave this comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: