10/22/2010

Friday in the Fort with Becca Fitzpatrick




WELCOME Becca Fitzpatrick, author of TWO New York Times Bestsellers, HUSH, HUSH and CRESCENDO, to The Fort!

Becca has the reputation of being one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth authors around, and if you're a fan of deliciously wicked fallen angels, you must buy her books! Visit her website here.

I'm giving away a copy of HUSH, HUSH to one lucky follower who comments on this post!

And now, heeeeeeeeere's Becca!


Favorite comfort food?
Ice cream. I shouldn't be admitting this, but I have a bowl every night. If it feels too cold out for ice cream, I make hot cocoa and drop in a few spoonfuls of ice cream. Yes, I'm an addict.

Favorite game? 
Raking up leaves and tossing my kids into the pile.

Flannel, fleece or Snuggie? 
Flannel pj's

If you had to choose Snuggie, which color would you pick?
Laughing! They're so ugly, I'm not sure color even matters!

Fluffy socks or slippers?
Fluffy socks

Favorite fall drink? 
Apple cider with cloves, cinnamon sticks and orange slices. Yum!

Ghost story or no? Do you remember any from slumber parties past? 
Oh, yes, definitely a ghost story! My favorite is the story of the newlyweds and the escaped prison convict. Remember how he scrapes his way through the roof of the car, fingernail by fingernail? I do.

Truth? Or dare? 
Truth. At least you can opt out with a lie...if you're convincing enough!

What singer/musician/band is a must have for The Fort soundtrack?
Cindy Lauper

What movie would you bring to watch?
Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Who's the ideal male mascot for The Fort and why? 
Michael Westen. He's resourceful, eats lots of healthy yogurt (Am I already thinking about osteoporosis? Maybe.) and is oh so sexy!

Marshmallows, lightly toasted or burned to a crisp? 
Lightly toasted

Awake all night or first one to sleep? 
First one asleep. I blame my college years. I always had jobs that started around 4 a.m. I can't remember the last time I stayed up until midnight.

If you could have any YA author visit The Fort and tell stories, who would it be and what story would you ask them to tell? 
For a party, I'd want Lindsey Leavitt. And I wouldn't put a restriction on which stories she could tell. I can sit on the phone with her for hours, and never stop laughing.

Thank you for visiting, Becca! Such a sweetheart! If you'd like to enter to win a copy of HUSH, HUSH, be a blog follower and comment below! (And since I'm not sure which Michael Westen Becca meant, here's a picture of the other one!)

16 comments:

  1. Great Friday In The Fort! I have to agree w/ Becca, snuggies are very ugly, no matter what color they are. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love the snuggie answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the interview!
    :D Becca is awesome! :D

    Jaz.parks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, A unique interview. Can't wait to read Hush, Hush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the answer to ugly snuggies, I have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one that is fun to wear. :) I've really been wanting to read Hush Hush it looks like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have this baby ordered! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did Becca mean Michael Weston from "Burn Notice?" He is very hot and awesomely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview! I agree wholeheartedly with the snuggie answer! Also I have to try apple cider with those fixings. Sounds delish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great interview! Becca Fitzpatrick is fabulous :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Friday in the Fort! Cindy Lauper! Awesome addition to the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love ice cream too <3
    Ohh, snuggies might be ugly but they look so comfortable, just like Crocs.

    nadjscr at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to read this for soooo long. I hope I win. Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Icecream every night, now that sounds like a fantastic idea! I'd love to win a copy of HUSH HUSH, I haven't had a chance to read it yet! But it, and Becca sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is an awesome interview. :D Apple cider is my favorite fall drink, too.

    I haven't read HUSH, HUSH yet, but I've heard amazing things about it. I think this interview confirmed that Becca is an amazing author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love interviews that ask off-the-wall questions like these. We get all the writing information from so many; it's nice to really know some quirky things about the author :)

    Also, I've heard great things about Hush, Hush and I'm looking forward to reading it!

    hiawassee04(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOH! I've heard such AMAZING things about her and HUSH, HUSH. I haven't read it yet, but I'd love to get my hands on a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: