Did you see DESPICABLE ME? Did you like it? Well, VORDAK THE INCOMPREHENSIBLE is so excellent he makes Gru, Vector AND Dr. Nefario look like schmucks. Bigger schmucks.
If you want to teach your kids a lot of big words and read to them in a loud booming voice, I recommend Vordak. If you want to laugh, a lot, and spark your child's imagination, I recommend Vordak. If you want to be entertained, amused, and well ... SPARED ... when Vordak the Incomprehensible takes over the world, I recommend Vordak. Enter below to win your very own finished copy!!!!
Here are ten reasons why I loved it:
The cover. Seriously? My son grabbed the book out of my hands. Genius. (GIRLS will also love this book. Gender equity in villainy and whatnot.)
2. The Helmet of Discernment. It's pointy. It's intimidating. It would help build neck muscles that would make the Hulk jealous.
3. Vordak played basketball at Duke. I like it.
4. The EVIL LAUGH. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Zounds!
5. Want your own Evil Name? I am MARZAZ THE MONUMENTAL-MAGNIFICENT. Hyphenated. 'Cause I'm a married lady. I mean, a married super villain.
6. Evil Lairs. Which kind suits you? You don't need an evil real estate agent, you just need Vordak. From The Medieval Mountaintop Stronghold to The Unimaginable Underground Fortress, he's got you covered. Well, mostly he has himself covered.
6. Want your very own minions? OF COURSE YOU DO.
7. Instruments of Evil. Need one? How about SEVEN? Includes an order form for Sinister Sid's Evil Accessories.
8. Ultimatums. Everyone needs to know how to issue an ultimatum. Especially a mother of two. Which is why I took that chapter out before I gave it to my children.
9. A To Do List. Once you've conquered the world, you need to know what to do next. Vordak can help you out with that. Well, mostly he can help himself out with that.
WANT YOUR VERY OWN COPY? YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND COMMENT BELOW TO BE ENTERED TO WIN!
Here's what the rest of the Bookanistas are up to today: