Rename Romance Yardsale: A Guest Post by M.G. Buehrlren

You may have heard Myra mention something about being on "blog hiatus" while she revises HOURGLASS. 

This couldn't be further from the truth.

She's actually stretched out on a beach on Saint Lucia, sipping fruity drinks with hot pink umbrellas, and scoping out cabana boys. Or whatever kind of boys they have on Saint Lucia.

So it falls to me to do a guest post while she's stretching, sipping, and scoping. But I don't mind because I've got a great contest to announce.

Bria Quinlan and I have designed some great writers gear and compiled it all on one nifty online store. Go here to check it out: http://www.cafepress.com/romanceyardsale

You'll find tees/hoodies/mugs/mousepads/&more with hilarious writing slogans like:

Writer's Block: When your imaginary friends stop talking to you

I'm not crazy, I'm just plotting

It isn't talking to yourself if the voices in your head answer

I suffer from Writer's Butt

What came first? The writing or the drinking?

and so much more!

And to top it off, we're having a contest to rename the store! The winner will receive a mug or notebook with the writing-humor slogan of their choice. 

Thanks, Myra, for letting me kidnap your blog today. Oh, and I hope you're getting a great tan! :D


  1. Sounds like fun! I'll check it out :)

  2. The Writer's Butt is my VERY favorite.

  3. Oh crap. The Writer's Butt SLOGAN is my very favorite.


Tell us everything: