6/16/2010

Evil Iguana Eclipse Spoof and WINNERS!

I haven't done a contest clean up IN FOREVER. FORRRREEEEVVVVVEEERRRR. So here are the winners of all my open contests:

Lisa Mantchev's EYES LIKE STARS and cupcake candle: Maggie (Juniper Breeze)

Chelsea Campbell's RISE OF RENEGADE X: Jill of the O.W.L.

Prints from Vania Stoyanova: Carrie Harris

Bookmarks from Kristina McBride: Sam, Maggie and Heather

Signed copy of SHADOWED SUMMER FROM SAUNDRA MITCHELL: Andye

Swag from me and Heidi Kling: Shelli

Lisa Mantchev's PERCHANCE TO DREAM: Jen Lamoureux

REALLY, MYRA? REALLY????  Email your mailing address to me at the contact addy at the bottom of the blog! And to make you laugh (or to make me laugh because I'm such a slacker, although the DO THE WRITE THING FOR NASHVILLE auction did throw a bit of a wrench in things) the latest TWILIGHT SAGA spoof from Evil Iguana Productions!



4 comments:

  1. love the video! "trickle down economics! It does effect me! Who's going to distribute my wealth to me?"
    Still giggling...
    sometimes it's the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me. You. CJ. Epic Vlogness.

    Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: