5/20/2010

A New Look and An Update

I wanted to give a big thank you (and hugs and cupcakes) to the awesome M.G. Buehrlen who not only designed the new snazzy template for my blog, but who also created our banner for Do the Write Thing for Nashville.

Thank you, M.G.! * gives hugs and cupcakes *


A new Friday in the Fort will be up in the morning, and I'll have a contest clean up posted by Monday. I know I'm behind on lots of things, including contest winners and emails. Thanks for your patience as the auction events wind down.

My Do the Write Thing for Nashville co-hosts and I were on the news! Click here to see the story. Feel free to come back and make fun of me in the comments.

12 comments:

  1. That was a great video clip. Congrats to all three of you for doing it right.
    And the blog makeover is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting to see your news clip! You three have really made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for you three!!
    You guys truly made a difference.
    Great news story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! *slides cupcakes into my arms* *nom nom nom*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new layout is lovely. The watch is making me think of counting down the time until Hourglass. Your news appearance turned out great & I am so excited that you received that type of news coverage. You ladies rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Myra. I too enjoyed watching the news clip. What well deserved recognition.

    Now, as to the new layout, I like it and all, but you change layouts more often than I change my underwear.

    I mean, change...channels on the tv. Yeah, that's better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new look is fabulous!

    (I know, I know, I'm late to the party, but it's still going on and I've got wine!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: