4/20/2010

Contest Clean Up, Early Edition

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS, and thank you random.org for picking the lovely numbers! Email me at the addy on my blog and be sure to include your name and mailing address! {The remaining contest winners will be announced later today - it will include a review, so I'm doing it separately!}

Winners of BRIGHTLY WOVEN BOOKMARKS from ALEX BRACKEN interview:

1. Katrinas Mama (I laughed so hard - she's a HUGE North fan)
2. Liz
3. yabooknerd
4. Kristen Rae
5. Sandy Shin
6. Violet
7. angel28140
8. Maggie
9. Heather
10. Sweet Lady Jess

Winners from KIMBERLY PAULEY interview:

1. SUCKS TO BE ME and bookplate: Kelsey
2. STILL SUCKS TO BE ME and signed bookplate: Travis at Inked Books
3. THE VAMPIRE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU: Fire and Ice
4. The Vampire Diaries pilot on DVD: llt806

Congrats to all the winners, and the late edition will be up soon!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I never win things! *happy squeeeee*

    Thanks to both Myra and Alexandra! I'll be emailing asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! :) Thanks so much! Sorry it took me until yesterday to email you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: