3/17/2010

Contest Clean Up and BRAZIL, Baby

HOURGLASS SOLD IN BRAZIL!!! I am so excited!!! I think I need to plan a trip to Rio. For business.

Yeah ... business.

















WINNERS OF MY OPEN CONTESTS ARE:

For the signed copy of Lisa Schroeder's FAR FROM YOU, the winner is vvb32!

For the sweet steampunk journal from Fire and Ice, the winner is cynthia11!

For the signed, personalized copy of Kristen Tubb O'Donnell's AUTUMN WINIFRED OLIVER DOES THINGS DIFFERENT, the winner is Serpentine Librarian!


Email me at myramcentire at gmail with your information. I have a big pile of packages going out today, maybe if you guys get back to me quickly I can slide yours in, too.

You will get them. I SWEAR. It might not be timely, but you'll get them. I AM working on figuring out how to send things from home instead of continuing to attempt to maneuver the PO with the kiddos, so hopefully I'll get better about sending quickly! I beg for patience until I do.

The rest of my short story will be up later today!!!


13 comments:

  1. Hope you have an awesome day.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is awesome, Myra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on Brazil.

    "When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio, De Janeiro..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that?! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on Brazil!!! that's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on Brazil! That is so awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the contest winners, and even bigger congrats to you Myra for HOURGLASS selling in Brazil! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!! I think this calls for some BinBons scones!! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo congrats! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I won The Iron King on your blog and sent you the email on Feb 25. I just replied again to show you that I had sent you that email with my info back then

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! That is awesome! :-)

    *continues to stalk Myra's blog in anticipation of more Dovey & Granny*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurry! I need part three!!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: