2/11/2010

Winners!

david tennant

No, this picture has nothing to do with the post.

Here are the winners of all my open contests! Look for more coming next week!

1. The winner of CITY OF BONES by Cassandra Clare is Brooke!

2. The winner of FALLEN by Lauren Kate is Kate Hart!

3. The winner of THE DARK DIVINE by Bree Despain nail polish is Sherry @ Flipping Pages for All Ages!

4. And finally, the winner of a very hexy t-shirt and an ARC of HEX HALL by Rachel Hawkins, chosen by Rachel herself, is Heather! Here's her entry:

"Prom night mishap leads
To exile at freak-teen school
Oh, Sophie, you...witch"!

9 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I never win contests! Awesome, thanks Myra! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I'm so excited, you have no idea!

    Thanks to Rachel for picking me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay awesome! I needed some new nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may not have won (didn't figure I would because I'm so not a writer of any sorts) but Heather did and it's just as exciting when someone you know wins.

    Great pick Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!!

    And yay for Heather's haiku--it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot... congrats to the other winners... Loved Heather's Haiku

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the winning poem! Congratulations, Heather! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: