2/08/2010

Contest Clean Up and Celebrations


I realized in the middle of the night last night that I had FOUR contests open. I'm going to rectify that today! Click each link below for your last chance to enter - all contests close tonight at midnight:







I have some very exciting news. Last week, HOURGLASS sold in a two-book, preempt deal to Goldmann Publishing in Germany!!!

GERMANY! THE LAND OF MY FOREFATHERS! AND ... BEER!!!

I'll be having a Giveaway Celebration as soon as the contests listed above clear out. In the meantime, Das gefällt mir!




12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Everyone and GOD bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations and that deserves a CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo go Myra!!!! Congrats on Germany!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could be the Hasselhoff of the YA world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Yay Germany :-) It's on my list of top places to visit, so maybe one day I'll get the chance to buy a copy of Hourglass in German! (OMG that would be so. freaking. cool. Even though I don't speak German, ha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congrats on selling to Germany! I'm so excited for you! I'm so jonesing to read HOURGLASS! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-hoo! That is so awesome! I used to date a cute German... :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: