Apparently barometric pressure is wreaking havoc on lives today, so for kicks and giggles, some Twitter Chickies and I have decided to build a fort and have a party. We shall have wine, homemade salsa, and marshmallows. And there's no keep out sign on our fort. Boys allowed.
I asked for suggestions from the Twitterdom on exactly which boys. And wowza did I get them.
Because I was remiss in listing them the first time, Johnny and Hugh jumped line. No one minds, I'm sure. Sorry @cjredwine and @KimberlyRPauley (who is making homemade marshmallows). Truly, truly I am.
Also, @writermomof5 is on the Johnny train. But she might have to cage match CJ for him.
1. Chuck Bass. Not Ed Westwick, but CHUCK BASS. It's because he's bad. And he can carry off a red jacket without getting his bohunkus whooped. We won't be kicking him out of the fort for eating marshmallows in his sleeping bag, will we @LadyHawkins and @BreeDespain?
2. Robert Pattinson. No explanation needed.
3. Taylor Lautner. He's wearing his growly face. RAWR. Because I'm pretty sure the majority of us are cougars and he's letting us know he's prepared. RAWR. Both Rob and Taylor will arrive courtesy of @KatieBMundieMom. Gift wrapped.
4. Gerard Butler. Tis a need, not a want for @cjredwine and @kaitnolan.
5. Ben Barnes and
6. Clive Owen for "a paternalistic bent with snark," all for @katarinasmama.
7. Bruce Willis will be invited in case of the need for a$$ kicking and
8. Sam Elliott so he can read us bedtime stories at the request of @Shelltex.
9. Kevin Bacon from 15 years ago for @mgbuelrlen.
10. Alexander Skarsgard for @
11. Jim Sturgess for @frankiediane. They all have their reasons. ;)
12. Any of the Twi Guys for @meow_mix85.
I have to say it's too bad Jackson's publicist didn't intervene when everyone else got fangs and Jackson got Bubba teeth.
Now, @BenteGallagher wants this guy. We don't know his name. It doesn't really matter, though, does it?
13. And finally, for @CrystalPosey, one Mr. Ryan Reynolds. Because he's funny. Yeah. Funny.
FOR SAKE OF CLARITY, this is an ALL INCLUSIVE party. Feel free to tell us in the comments who YOU want in the tent.
May the barometric pressure cease, and may the world be restored to normal post haste. If it isn't, someone else will have to come up with a plan for tomorrow. I won't be coming out of the fort 'til spring.