1. LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater. I haz it. Yes, six months early. Yes, that's a braggy type statement. I can't help it. Thank you to The Angel who put me on the list for the ARC! **Edit because I feel bad: Per Maggie's Twitter, she'll be holding a contest for a copy soon and I'll post details so you can try to win a copy of your own! I have to pass this one on!**
2. I just finished HEX HALL by Rachel Hawkins, an agent-mate and friend of mine. It is OMGWTHBBQ GOOD y'all. (I stole that acronym from Rachel. She brings the funny like no other.) I will review it shortly. Also, I will be GIVING IT AWAY next week!!
3. Corrine Bailey Rae released her second album, THE SEA, yesterday. It is magical, inspirational, sad and an exceptional follow up to her self-titled debut. If you aren't a CBR
fan yet, you can buy her debut on iTunes for $6.99.
4. Young Adult Books Central (the site for which I review) and its owner the Awesome Kimberly Pauley are now giving away a LOADED KINDLE EVERY MONTH. Go here for details.
5. FALLEN by Lauren Kate has received quite the buzz, and as I somehow ended up with two review copies, I'd like to give one away!
Enter by a) being a follower of this blog (click follow to the right) and b) commenting on this post about some of your favorite things! Tweet and make sure you @ reply me for an extra entry.
This contest is open to US residents only, because this is a hardback, not an ARC, and it is a big one!