11/03/2009

Maggie Stiefvater's LINGER -- Cover and First Paragraph Revealed

Y'all know I loves me some Maggie Stiefvater (see here and here).

Today she gave the world the first glimpse of her cover for LINGER, sequel to SHIVER.

If you go to Maggie's blog, HERE, you can read the first paragraph! (WARNING: IF you haven't read SHIVER, DO NOT read the first paragraph. It WILL ruin the ending to SHIVER. Of course, I couldn't take the pressure and read the end before I got there. It didn't ruin it; it actually made me stop hyperventilating. But don't YOU do it.)

Oh next July, WHY are you so far away?


8 comments:

  1. I hope to get to reading Shiver this month. So I'm not going to get the sneak peek til after I'm done!
    I did see a fun interview with her on the Blueboards. She's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's funny; she's wise; she's musically talented; she's an artist; she's like her own marketing department and all she has to do is wake up and breathe every morning. If I didn't like her so much, I'd hate her on principle alone.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiver is on the way from Amazon. So looking forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I need to get my hands on that book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

    You talked about Shiver so much I finally ordered it from Amazon. I just finished reading it.

    LOVE THAT BOOK!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!!! I'm so glad you liked it! Maggie's talent is amazing. Do you read her blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

    You talked about Shiver so much I finally ordered it from Amazon. I just finished reading it.

    LOVE THAT BOOK!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: