I Beg Forgiveness

I know I'm making you crazy.

I know I keep changing my blog layout.

I can't promise I'll stop. But I'll try.

I have FINALLY (well, Go Daddy has finally) retrieved my wayward domain name from the ether that was Yahoo and I'm ready to set up my website. On a side note, can I tell you how awesome Go Daddy has been as far as customer service goes? They take care of me. I even asked a salesperson on the phone if he had anything else he wanted to sell me. He laughed.

That means I'll ask them to sell me something again. And I'll probably buy it.

I digress.

I keep changing my blog layout because I'm trying to match the look of my website. Because I am a picky kind of beast, I just decided to design my site myself using iWeb.

If it sucks, please tell me. Deal?

Lots of good stuff coming up this week, including my top picks for books of 2009, an interview with Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, authors of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES and a review of the same. I will also be giving away my ARC of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES to one exceedingly lucky follower. This book ROCKS, y'all.

Have a great week!


  1. LOL I changed my blog layout about 50 times before I found the one I use now. I promise I won't abandon you for it. ;-)

  2. I think it's funny how you have definitions on your blog. =) I hope that over time some of our secret special chat codes show up. Or not.

  3. You're too funny :)

    I used iWeb to design my site, too. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

    I read Beautiful Creatures after you recommended it. Loved that book. But, um, they ARE doing a sequel, aren't they? If not, I've got a LOT of questions!

  4. I love the new layout! It was worth the wait.

  5. I love the definitions.
    I need to change mine too, but I'm pretty much code illiterate, so its not terribly important.
    ARC of BC? That's awesome!!!

  6. Yay for you! I can't wait to see what you make in iWeb, email me if you ever need anything. :D


Tell us everything: