8/30/2009

Revision Update and More Apologies to Taylor Lautner

Writer Health Tip

I only sent Awesome Agent Holly 83,000 words.

I'm keeping the last 4,000 to myself.

Just for a couple of days.

Let the flogging begin.


_________________________


Also, I feel a serious need to address the fact that the search term "dirty taylor lautner pictures" is one of the most recent to bring people to my blog. MORE THAN ONCE.

People. Really?

I don't know which search term is worse, that or "pimp book vocation."

Really.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry 'bout the Taylor Lautner search, but he is a cutie pie.

    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who second guesses his endings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...please don't keep those last 4,000 words to yourself for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Debbie.

    Dying to read your book, Myra. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...please don't keep those last 4,000 words to yourself for long.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: