8/01/2009

Happy Birthday to SHIVER!

After my friends finish all the books in a certain series about a very Emo teen romance, they ask me what to read next.

THIS IS IT:


Here's a funny book trailer from Maggie:




A serious book trailer from Maggie:




And another book trailer from Scholastic:




Look for it at Barnes and Noble. It has its very own display!

And look for my review and an interview with Maggie next week at Young Adult Books Central and the YABC blog.

What are you waiting for? It debuts today and it's already on the second printing!

RUN!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have been very excited to read this book since you've been singing its praises for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for SHIVER! What an amazing book. I can't wait to reread it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been very excited to read this book since you've been singing its praises for a while now!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: