On iTunes: Cool for Cats by Squeeze
1. I am about one tenth of the way into revisions on Weaver (for Awesome Agent Holly). Nathan Bransford had a great post yesterday about agent revisions and spiffing up your manuscript before it ever goes on submission to publishing houses. His logic is part of the reason I really wanted an agent that was going to ask for revisions.
2. However, no one mentioned the Revision Mafia Ducks, or as CJ Redwine calls them, "Holly's Minions." Of course, CJ has her own issues with were-llamas and zombie goats.
3. But seriously. We were at the beach earlier this week and we had a sweet little screened in porch where I sat to work on my revisions.
And there were these ducks.
That kept standing outside the screen door.
And they wouldn't stop looking at me.
4. Hopefully I left them in Florida, but I took pictures. (See above for example.) I'm going to put one on my desk to keep me from slacking off.
5. Ducks are creepy. Especially up close.
6. Have a happy Friday! I'm going to Lowe's to buy plants to replace all the ones that died while we were on vacation.
7. Don't forget to water.