11/17/2009

Favorite Search Terms

funny pictures of cats with captions

This week, in lieu of my amazing insight into the writing life (hem, hem), I'd like to provide some pre-holiday hilarity - random pieces of information to give you something to think about while Uncle Jethro is bending your ear with the great deer hunting/fishing trip/golf game (Whopping Lie) of 2009. Without any further ado, I give you:

RANDOM SEARCH TERMS THAT BRING PEOPLE TO THIS BLOG

10. Edward writing poster (I have an Edward poster in my writing closet, thank you very much.)

9. Wizard of Oz jello shots (You drink so many you get blown away and can't find your home?)

8. I'm disturbed (Well .... now, so am I.)

7. Ruin the ending to SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater (Really? Really? You won't find that here, bucko.)

6. Smiling is my favorite (Now that just makes me happy.)

5. Writing on Trey Songz chest (Like with a sharpie?)

4. Describe dancing moves in writing (Can't be done. Everyone writhes or pulsates. If you're Baptist that's equivalent to sex. So just write sex.)

3. More Vampire Diaries search listings than I can even begin to comment on. (Team Stefan.)

2. Taylor Lautner dirty pictures (*sighs* Still? People.)


And last but not least, my favorite random search term ............


1. Why is my butt puckered?


Thank you. I'll be here all week.

5 comments:

  1. And is your butt puckered? :)
    These are funny! My friend recently said she wishes she was 12 so she could put an Edward poster up on her bedroom door. I told her to go ahead and put it on the inside of a kitchen pantry door!
    Smiling is my favorite too. (I adore Buddy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Puckered butt!

    And I believe I can take some credit for the Wizard of Oz jello shots and this makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the things that would bring people to your blog, those would not have beeen among my guesses! Hilarious though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly - I refuse to be ashamed. My writing closet is like my LOCKER. It. is. FINE.

    PMM - I need a Wizard of Oz Jello Shot recipe, please.

    Heather - NO KIDDING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Puckered butt!

    And I believe I can take some credit for the Wizard of Oz jello shots and this makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: