This week, in lieu of my amazing insight into the writing life (hem, hem), I'd like to provide some pre-holiday hilarity - random pieces of information to give you something to think about while Uncle Jethro is bending your ear with the great deer hunting/fishing trip/golf game (Whopping Lie) of 2009. Without any further ado, I give you:
RANDOM SEARCH TERMS THAT BRING PEOPLE TO THIS BLOG
10. Edward writing poster (I have an Edward poster in my writing closet, thank you very much.)
9. Wizard of Oz jello shots (You drink so many you get blown away and can't find your home?)
8. I'm disturbed (Well .... now, so am I.)
7. Ruin the ending to SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater (Really? Really? You won't find that here, bucko.)
6. Smiling is my favorite (Now that just makes me happy.)
5. Writing on Trey Songz chest (Like with a sharpie?)
4. Describe dancing moves in writing (Can't be done. Everyone writhes or pulsates. If you're Baptist that's equivalent to sex. So just write sex.)
3. More Vampire Diaries search listings than I can even begin to comment on. (Team Stefan.)
2. Taylor Lautner dirty pictures (*sighs* Still? People.)
And last but not least, my favorite random search term ............
1. Why is my butt puckered?
Thank you. I'll be here all week.