Short, Sweet and Yay!

On iTunes: Migraine. That's not a song, that's why there's nothing on iTunes.

Heart Status: Hippity hoppity

I am a finalist at The Five Randoms!

This makes the headache almost all better. If we could just tack some narcotics onto that honor I'd be golden. But apparently, no one at the answering service will page my doctor for refills. I have considered driving to Brentwood and using physical force, but a) I have no skills and b) as previously discussed, I don't think I'd do well in prison.

More tomorrow, all about the Spider Monkey and how Kroger almost made the list of "Places We Can't Go."


  1. Hi, Myra! This is Barb, another of the finalists, and also a chronic migraine sufferer. Sorry to hear you're in my world now.

    I just linked to you from my blog: bqdell.blogspot.com.

    Good luck!

  2. Yay for you! :)

    word ver:

    Modis: As in "modis operandi" which is, basically, how you roll.

    For shizzle.

  3. Congratulations!

    I am anxious to hear about the Spider Monkey & Kroger. :)

    Migraines suck. Even more so when you are out of narcs.


Tell us everything: