Random Thoughts and Some Dance Moves

On iTunes: Endlessly by Muse

Heart Status: Patient and Hopeful (although not as much as yesterday)

1. The Doodlebug was promoted to third grade. I don't like it.

2. I'm going to have to make some decisions about certain things pretty soon. I don't like that, either.

3. I went to the gym last night. I came home to cupcakes and pizza.

4. The Spider Monkey has been hell on wheels all week. However, he keeps hugging me and calling me his "Precious." (Not in that creepy Gollum voice, thank goodness.)

5. I was informed by my friend (as she dropped off a MickeyD's sweet tea - necessary for survival) that I've had on the same shirt for three days. I can't believe I publicly admitted that.

6. It's been that kind of week.

7. I am so excited about So You Think You Can Dance tonight I could squee. I was going to write a lovely post about how dance and writing go hand in hand for me, but I'm not. I'll save it. However, please find the YouTube video for some of my favorites below. Routine number two (Dominic and Sabra - and I can hear Johnell laughing now) is actually my all time favorite.
8. I have to cut this post short because Bella the Dog is whining to go out. I sometimes forget we have a dog. True story.
9. Remember when I wore the same shirt for three days?


  1. I'm curious about what the shirt looks like.

  2. Ok.
    Number 1. I am indeed laughing out loud at your post... not only because of your 12-year-old crush on Dominic, but also because I got a "shout out" on Myra's blog! Woot Woot! :) And why isn't the Sabra/Dominic dance #1?? Seriously.

    B. Third grade? Really? :( I almost scared the pee out of him in the car line yesterday. I just "appeared" in front of his face. I'm sneaky that way. I know he wanted to say curse words to me before he found out it was me. Then when he remembered his nutso 1st grade teacher, he smiled... naturally.

    D. Super pumped about tonight!! :) I think it's worthy of a clean change of clothes, sister.

  3. I was going to write something about how many days I've been wearing these boxers, but then I thought better of it.

  4. As long as the shirt was clean, what's the problem? I tend to wear new shirts for a few days. They're just so...new-ish.

    (But only at home. I don't want people thinking I'm wierd.)

  5. As long as it's a cool shirt, it's ok. As long as you went to the gym, pizza & cupcakes are ok. And...just like Twilight, I guess I will have to find time to check out SYTYCD.


Tell us everything: