New Moon Movie Poster

I know. I'm twelve. I accepted it a long time ago.


Now I can get through the rest of the day. I think it's going to be a long one.

Thanks to Twilight Lexicon for the sweet hi-res image!


  1. It's good to be twelve! My own 12-year-old (a HUGE Twilight fan) is leaving for Paris this weekend. I am already having panic attacks!

  2. Lol. Trust you to find this first. :) When does it come out? Are we having a Twilight viewing party? Are you going to invite the resident cynic into your pack of trusty followers? *grins*

    And I adore your "I will not post anonymous comments" thing. Did you write that or is it up there automatically when you don't have the anonymous option?

  3. Anita - Does she know Rob is at Cannes? I call him Rob...cause, you know, we're close.

    CJ - I was TOTALLY at the midnight showing of Twilight and plan to be there for New Moon as well. I even wore a Twilight shirt. Yes I did.

    I think today is the day for Edward on a Stick, I just have to get through the afternoon.

  4. Jacob is hot. And I think he has an identity outside of "Jacob" but I don't care. But I will ALWAYS love you Edward. But maybe, JUST MAYBE after the movie I will deem TL worthy of "Jacob on a stick." I said MAYBE!

  5. I would love to come join you (my pusher) to see this movie. Thanks so much for pushing me to read these books & making me an Edward addict. ;)


Tell us everything: