5/26/2009

Meh

On iTunes: So What by Miles Davis

Heart Status: Jumpy

1. Today is my 14th wedding anniversary.

2. Today might just do me in.

3. Numbers one and two are not connected.

4. I got the most awesome package of ARC's in the mail. Kimberly Pauley (creator and boss of Young Adult Books Central) truly rocks. Included were Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Sarah Rees Brennan's The Demon's Lexicon, and Meg Cabot's Being Nikki.

5. I am saving them to read on vacation, so one of my Critique Partners jumped on them (so fast I can barely remember what the covers looked like).

6. I had a garage sale yesterday. I can't believe someone actually bought the orange pants.

7. My laundry detergent is in a purple bottle. My fabric softener is in a purple bottle. This has caused some problems.

8. If today does not do me in, I solemnly swear to be funny tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    I'm going to be celebrating my 14th next month!

    Hope the day is kind to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    And today will not do you in. :) I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was funny, but maybe that's because I was at the garage sale and saw the orange pants go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were funny today!

    I love orange!

    And I hope you had a great anniversary...I'v got on ecoming up, too--thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us everything: