On iTunes: Have You Ever by Shawn McDonald

Heart Status: See below

I'm in a new place emotionally, somewhere between hope and peace, thankfulness and yearning. Having received such a positive response thus far about Weaver and the thought that I have used my God-given gifts and used them well (hopefully) has put me into some kind of limbo...and I really don't know what to do next.

There are practical things: kiddos to raise, CP's to give back to, books to read, reviews to write, laundry, etc. - but creatively - where do I go?

I have a whole notebook filled with Kaleb's story. I can't wait to get to him, having left him in a world of hurt. Another idea that's been seeking purchase in my brain for two years finally landed and has some weight. It's a story I can't wait to explore.

Last night I had a nightmare. I was in the passenger seat of our van, completely incapacitated and helpless, seeing the flash of blue lights out my window. The van ran over a mailbox and into a neighbor's porch. I turned to see who was driving...

Bella. Our dog.

But still? Even with all the anxiety and lack of control? It's a good time. It's a blessed time. So heart status for today: Joyful.

How about you?


  1. My suggestion: do nothing. Take a break. Don't start something new. I know "they" say to start that next book, but I did that and when Agent Guy asked for revisions, I was kind of bummed that I had to go back to that old story because I was really into the new one. So I'd just chill and wait and see what happens with the requested fulls.

    Want a specific recommendation? eat donuts and drink lots of chocolate milk. It's a great way to spend time.

  2. Myra, Six fulls? Seriously? That may be a world record (speaking of baseball!). Best of luck - I can't wait to hear the good news!!!

  3. Well that is really interesting, thanks for sharing that!
    Small Vacuum Cleaner

  4. Where is admin?!
    Hih you hear me??


Tell us everything: