Dance Breaks Top Eleven

On iTunes: Venus As A Boy by Corinne Bailey Rae

Heart Status: High on some pain meds

Good thing I'm not employed as a Fly Girl. I hurt my back, neck and right hip over the weekend. I truly wish I could tell the whole story, but it's long and slightly embarrassing. I've been thinking about posting my top songs for dance breaks for a while and since it doesn't require a lot of thought, today's the day.

Here they are, in no particular order, my top eleven dance break songs:

1. Sexy Love by Ne-Yo
2. Band of Gold by Freda Payne
3. Don't Touch Me Now by Busta Rhymes
4. Tambourine by Eve
5. Church by T-Pain
6. Impacto by Daddy Yankee
7. Just Fine by Mary J. Blige
8. Baby I Love You by Aretha Franklin
9. Dancing by Elisa
10. Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas
11. Get It Shawty by Lloyd

Now, I'm assuming everyone takes dance breaks occasionally, so what are your faves?

Have a great week!


  1. Yes! I love a good dance break! :)

    I love "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer (Sad, but true)
    "Crazy In Love" by Beyonce
    "Groove is in the Heart" by DeeLite.

  2. Jennifer! You so just gave me a flashback of going out in college and dancing to "Groove is in the Heart!" I totally had a babydoll dress and a scarf I tied around my head like a headband...ahhh, college in the 90's.


Tell us everything: