I like lists. Lots of bloggers make lists. Lots of bloggers also tell everyone what music is playing as they are writing. I'm gonna do that, too. I'm just giving fair warning so you don't expect anything original today.
1. On my iTunes: John Legend...Slow Dance. *sigh*
2. I slept with conditioner in my hair last night. I left a towel wrapped around my head, so when I took it off this morning I had Bride of Frankenstein hair. Carpool drop off was fun.
3. I have diagnosed myself with fear of failure. Or success. I'm not sure.
4. Now on iTunes...Corrine Bailey Rae...does it really matter what it is? I mean, it's Corrine Bailey Rae. She could sing the entrees from a German restaurant menu and I'd buy it.
5. It didn't take me the length of two songs to come up with number four. I was distracted by my Spider Monkey who just carried a floor lamp upstairs. Maybe I should try some parenting today.
6. I'm scared to send out my query letters in case no one wants to read my book. Or in case they do. I'm not sure.
7. Tonight I will be attending a party celebrating the midnight release of the Twilight movie DVD. I'm going to the party to observe teenagers in their natural habitat. It's research. Plus, I'm holding a camera for one of the co-owner's of The Twilight Lexicon (Update: Yours truly recorded the whole release party in night vision. Night vision. Pretty sure I'm fired.).
8. Tomorrow night I will be hosting a viewing party of the Twilight movie DVD. I'm having the party to observe thirty-something-year-old women in their natural habitat. Just for fun.
9. I need to reduce the amount of stress in my life, so I am going to ground myself from reading agent blogs over the weekend.
10. I'm lying.
11. Now on iTunes: B.B. King...How Blue Can You Get.
Crap. On that note, we'll end. Have a great weekend.